Office Properties Owned and Managed by The Max Group, Inc. and Affiliates
- Highlandtown – 3700 block Eastern Avenue
- Upton – 1700 block Pennsylvania Avenue, across from Metro Station, Post Office and Avenue Market
- Federal Hill – 1100 block Light Street – Adjacent to Cross Street Market
- Camden-Carroll Industrial Area – 1645 Ridgely Street. Fully renovated 2001/02.
- 11100 Reisterstown Road – 4,000 square foot stone house converted to offices at the corner of Reisterstown and Gentlebrook Roads in Owings Mills. Can be subdivided.
- Stevenson Village – 30,000 square foot shopping center with first and second floor office suites at Stevenson and Greenspring Valley Roads.
- Marriottsville Shopping Center – 44,000 square foot shopping center with 1st floor storefront, and 2nd floor elevator accessible offices at the intersection of Liberty and Marriottsville Roads.
- Winchester Exchange – 15 East Main Street, 50,000 square foot office/retail building on the best block of Downtown Westminster adjacent to City Hall.
- Longwell Building – 77 East Main Street, 20,000 square foot office building at the corner of East Main Street and Longwell Avenue offering large and small (even single room) offices with large windows.
- 18 South George Street – 60,000 square foot office building with first floor retail services (food, bank) at the corner of the best intersection in Downtown York. Fully renovated 2008/09.
- East Market Plaza – 18,650 square foot shopping center on heavily traveled Market Street on the east side of York with storefront office space available.
- 14-20 West King Street – 1,700 to 5,900 square foot offices in three separate, but combinable street-level buildings with free parking in downtown York adjacent to the York City Police Department.
- Shrewsbury Professional Building – 73 East Forrest Avenue, 30,000 square foot Class A, fully handicap accessible building with abundant on-site parking.
For more information or to rent these properties click here