Retail Properties Owned and Managed by The Max Group, Inc. and Affiliates
- Downtown Market Center – 300 block West Lexington Street, directly across from Metro Station and Lexington Market
- Hamilton – 5400 block Harford Road, home of Clementine Restaurant
- Highlandtown – 3700 block Eastern Avenue
- Waverly – 3200 and 3300 blocks Greenmount Avenue
- Upton – 1700 block Pennsylvania Avenue, across from Metro Station, Post Office and Avenue Market
- Middle East – 2100 and 2200 blocks E. Monument Street, one block from Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Federal Hill – 1100 block Light Street – adjacent to Cross Street Market
- 11100 Reisterstown Road, Owings Mills
- Marriottsville Shopping Center – 44,000 square foot shopping center at the intersection of Liberty and Marriottsville Roads. Tenants include Old World Deli and Dollar General.
- Stevenson Village – 30,000 square foot shopping center at Stevenson and Greenspring Valley Roads. Tenants include Capelli Salon, Fern Hill Design, Homebody’s Fitness, Joshua Weintraub DDS, Juliya’s Custom Tailoring, Le’Koko Couture, Lori K, Morgan Truesdell, Papers Plus, S.L. Brown Studio Goldsmith, Sprezzatura, Stone Mill Bakery, Velvet Chocolatier, USPS, Worthington Antiques and Yoicks.
- Winchester Exchange – 15 East Main Street on the best block of Downtown Westminster adjacent to City Hall.
- 18 South George Street – At the corner of the best intersection in Downtown York.
- East Market Plaza – 18,650 square foot shopping center on heavily traveled Market Street on the east side of York.
For more information or to rent these properties click here